450gr spaghetti (you can also use penne rigate)
140gr salted capers
6 san marzano tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
3 basil leaves
50gr green olives
50gr oz black olives
70gr tablespoons Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pinch chilli pepper powder
1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
salt to taste
1. Desalt the capers by passing them three times under cold running tap water and, after being squeezed, mince together with the pitted olives.
2. Place a pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and, once it is hot, add the peeled garlic. Once golden, remove it from the pan and add the mixture of chopped olives, capers and anchovies.
3. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes have been washed, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped.
4. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Once cooked, enriched the sauce with oregano and basil, chopped with your hands, and a pinch of chili pepper. Adjust the salt to taste.
6. Meanwhile cook the pasta al dente in a large pot of boiling salted water. When ready, drain, and toss the pasta with the previously prepared sauce and olive oil.
7. Serve immediately.
Eat with joy and buon appetito!